Thursday 27 March 2014

Introductions.

  Introductions are not things I'm particularly good at. I never have been. I was always a bit of an awkward child and to this day, 14 years old, I still don't know what to say. I guess i'll start with my name and go from there.
   My name is Jenny, I live in a small town in England where it is almost always cold, which means i'm almost constantly inside, either buried deep in a book, painting or drawing, or tackling another English essay. When the sun is out, which is a very rare occurrence believe me, i'll most likely be found outside taking pictures of the vibrant assortments of wildflowers or rowing along the river. 
   I'm starting this blog purely out of boredom and the love of writing, how long i'll keep his up for I have no idea, but it seems like a fun idea right now. 

How was that?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment